Skip to main content

Free Online Career Counselling and Career Guidance

If you are not redirected click here, click here.


Free online career counselling and career guidance:


I just completed my 10th, What I do next?

I just completed my 12th, What I do next?

I just completed my B.A/B.Com/B.Sc, What I do next?

I just completed my ITI/Diploma, What I do next? etc.

Are you facing the same confusion as above?

Just completed your one destination and want to choose your next destination?


If yes, This article made for you only.


Free online career counselling and career guidance

In this article, first of all, We will discuss some fundamental points of your career.

Then you can contact our career counselor on call, they will help you to choose your best destination, as well as, help you to solve your question regarding your career and your study.

You need to fill your educational data in the form only. Our career counselor will check and interpret it. 

After this process, you will receive the call of our career counselor and discuss it with you to solve your problem.


what are career options after 10th?

We are the expert for career guidance and counselling of below students of India:

1. Career guidance after 10th

2. Career guidance after 12th Arts

3. Career guidance after 12th Commerce

4. Career guidance after 12th Science

5. Career guidance after Graduation

6. Career guidance after Diploma Engineering/ITI


Contact to our career counselor

Comments

  1. i have compeleted diploma in 2012 to kya muje 12th ka equvalatent certificate mil sakta hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mene diploma complete kiya hai lekin me ne 12 science me addmition liya or usame me kliyar Nahi karapaya to muje equivalent certificate milsakta hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir,
    I was completed my Diploma in Mechanical engineering in 2013 with many atkt's. (2008 to 2013)

    I was one year detain also in year 2009.

    Than I was taken an admission for Bachelor of Engineering in Madhya Pradesh state in year 2014.
    And my graduation was completed in 2017.

    So, can I get 12th equivalent certificate from GSEB GANDHINAGAR??

    Please kind reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can.
      At time of apply for Diploma Equivalent Certificate you haven't any ATKT and backlog.

      Delete
  4. Such an helpful resource. If your are looking for courses after 8th or 10th then check these top ITI courses in India.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sir
    Can may i get 12th Science certificate from diploma..
    Plz sir reply me it's urgent

    &

    Sir,
    If Diploma pass students have to gave any type of exam for science pass cortificate..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sure Why Not,
      You can get 12th Science equivalent certificate by your Diploma Certificate.

      For More Information Read My Article On How to get 12th Equivalent Certificate:

      https://www.help2engineer.com/2018/06/get-12th-standard-equivalent.html?m=1

      Delete
  6. Hi sir,
    Can may i get 12th science certificate from electrical diploma..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir Mene Diploma camplate kiya he Or Equivalent Certificate bhi leliya he but Equivalent konse strem me Counting hoga Arts Science commerce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Science, You can get admission in any stream, if you want
      B.A, B.COM, B.SC.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you. We will respond you.